lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

The concert of Pink Floyd




I like go to concerts, once I went to see Pink Floyd, one of my favourite bands. I earn the ticket in a contest of the Emol newspaper. I was so happy because the ticket was one of the most expensive, and I stayed close to the show to watch the musicians. The only bad thing, that I had to go alone.  

When I sat in my place, I see a lot of people smoking, and happy. You can imagine why. And next to me, was the actor Alvaro Rudolphy an he was really mad with all the smoke. A rare situation.

 The stage was so great, you can saw psychedelic ligths, and colors everywhere. In this occasion, Pink Floyd came to Chile to play a classic album in their discography: “The dark side of the moon”, one of their most famous albums and a masterpiece in rock music.


The music  was perfect, and the scenery was a crazy thing. In a moment a giant triangle was burning and a balloon shaped like a pig flying through the air. I think this was my best concert, and the most strange of all. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario