lunes, 13 de octubre de 2014

The good and the bad of 2014




The good: I think the best thing of this year was my travel to Valdivia for the 21° Festival of International Cinema.  In this time, Valdivia became a city very culturally. You can see movies and listen music all day, and in the afternoons walk and see the river, the nature,  the popular market.

The movies that I wash were independents, and  the public had to classify them.The movie with the higth score in the festival  was “Los Castores” by Nicolás Molina y Antonio Luco. A documental that talks about the enviromental problem of overpopulation of beavers  in Tierra del Fuego.  Originally,  the beavers don’t live in Chile, they were introduced by the textile industry, and now they are the cause ecological catastrophe.


I put a 7.0 to this movie, I like very much. And a 7.0 to Valdivia, because I never see this city before. It’s very beautiful, the river across everyplace, the botanical garden. Other good thing that I do in Valdivia was taste the beer  make in the city called “Selva Fría”, that won a second place in a competition with all the drinks of the country.


The bad:  This year I had to finish my internship in journalism. And I don’t have idea that I will going to do. This is make me crazy, because at this time I have to know something, I had to take wherever I found, and the soon as possible. The other bad thing, really, really bad, at this time are the tests of the end of semester. I had a lot, and the worst thing is that I don’t studied yet. I’m so nervous! 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario