lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

English Language Challenges






It’s hard for me learn english, I learn a little when I was in the school but for myself, never had a english class really good. I learned listening music like the Beatles and then watching movies without subtitles.  At university I had a english class again, but I’m still very bad in the language.  

The other day I was in a interview for a job in a newspaper, and they required me good english, good pronunciation, good reading and good writing.  They also were demanding me certificates showing that I know something of english. Bad news, I don’t have any certificates, and my pronunciation is really bad.

This makes me sad, I think when I finish the university, I will have the time to take a course of English at an institute. But I don’t know if the courses start at beginner level for everyone or not. I would like to take the course from an intermediate level to keep what I was learned at university.  

My partners at university, said that the best thing that we can do for learn a new language it’s travel to another country for a while. In fact, there are English courses for latino-american people in foreign parts like Australia (Latino Australia Education).

I don’t know, but I hope that in a year I can start studying English, because English is very important for the career of a journalist, you need it to find a good job in a newspaper. If I knew English, I would be more competent than other journalists who do not. Anyway, I have to learn English as quickly as possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario